“Smells like 5 am.”
It smells like 5 am is not just a catchy line, it is a resilient mindset steeped in God's purpose.
It is a meditative practice used to focus and align our unconscious desires and personal goals. It is a spiritual way to connect with God through personal contentment. A smell’s like 5 am mindset fuels the personal resilience needed to set and achieve any goal that requires a self-confidence boost.
When you define your commitment to your goals and start getting off course, your smells like 5 am mindset kicks in, and an intuitive purpose renews your hope. Just like when you are working out and get tired, your first reaction is to stop, but instead, you tap into your internal reserves and produce one or two more reps. That is a smell’s like 5 am mindset because "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
~2 Timothy 1:7
That's a 5 am a mindset.
Purpose & Passion
Provide strategic support to move you from your adversity into your prosperity.
Empower you to rediscover your destiny using your talents and gifts.
Teaching you how to connect the purpose and passion dots that lead to your personal and professional growth.
God-fearing ▪ Committed ▪ Loyalty ▪ Honesty ▪ Compassion ▪ Respect ▪ Courage ▪ Emotional Intelligence (EQ) ▪ Service to Others
Personal Midnight Hour Song Picks
▪ It’s Working – William Murphy
▪ I Need You Right Now - Smokie Norful
▪ Victory - Yolanda Adams
▪ Can’t Give Up Now – Mary Mary
▪ Jesus – Kem
▪ You Just Don’t Want to Know – Bishop Marvin Winans
▪ Go Get It – Mary Mary
▪ Trouble Don’t Last Always - Rev. Timothy Wright
▪ It’s All God – The Soul Seekers Ft. Marvin Winans
▪ Be Blessed – Yolanda Adams
▪ Wake Up! - John Legend and The Roots
▪ Open My Heart - Yolanda Adams
▪ I Won’t Complain – Rev. Paul Jones
▪ Never Would’ve Made – Marvin Sapp
▪ My Souls Is Anchored in The Lord - Douglas Miller
▪Changed – Tramaine Hawkins
▪ I’m Blessed – Charlie Wilson
▪Deliver Me - Donald Lawrence
▪Burden Down - Jennifer Hudson